Hodlnaut is the leading Crypto Borrowing and Lending Platform based in Singapore whose mission is to provide financial services to cryptocurrency users. The platform currently has over $250 Million USD of Digital Assets under Management and is growing at an average of 20% month on month. Hodlnaut Singapore is a certified Fintech by the Singapore Fintech Association, an accreditation recognized by the MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore). Hodlnaut is also currently undergoing a license application under the PS Act 2019 (by the MAS).
Hodlnaut has recently set up a new subsidiary in Hong Kong in order to expand its reach across new boundaries, establishing itself in highly competitive financial markets. Hodlnaut Trading Limited is now hiring for a Country Manager based in Hong Kong to oversee its operations and assist the team in establishing a presence there.
- Drive and establish Hodlnaut’s presence in Hong Kong by building a strong network with people in the Hong Kong cryptocurrency space
- Work closely with management in expanding the company’s scope and areas of service in Hong Kong
- Engage with legal counsels and other consultants for the purposes of business development and expansion in Hong Kong
- Carry out ad-hoc duties relating to the set-up of physical and operational infrastructure in Hong Kong to enable Hodlnaut HK to be 100% operational and independent of Hodlnaut Singapore
- Assist management in building a strong team in Hong Kong to drive Hodlnaut’s growth in Hong Kong
- Bachelor’s degree or above, educational background, or work experience related to fintech and/or finance.
- Interest and knowledge in cryptocurrency
- 2-3 years working experience in a relevant field
- Excellent interpersonal communication skills and high attention to detail
- Demonstrated adaptability, flexibility, and willingness to work in a collaborative, team environment
- Excited to work in an early-stage company and have a high impact on the future of the company’s growth and help Hodlnaut Hong Kong scale
- Fluency in English to liaise with Singapore HQ and counterparts
- Work experience in a startup environment would be highly advantageous
- Rapidly growing startup
- Fast-moving, challenging, and unique business problems. Take ownership of your role and have the independence to drive your own projects
- Flat organizational structure
- Great career development opportunities in a growing company
- Competitive compensation structure