- Assist in our security compliance programs initiatives (MAS TRMG)
- Review and development of information security policies, standards, processes, procedures, and guidelines in accordance with cybersecurity best practices
- Administer compliance with these policies and procedures through ongoing security reviews, control testing, audits, and assessments.
- Conduct security risk assessment, business impact analysis, and develop security risk treatment plans.
- Develop a security awareness training program to foster a secure culture, improve security awareness and compliance.
- Point of contact to assist and advise business units for all security-related matters
- Any other adhoc duties
- Min. Degree/Diploma or higher in Computer Science, Information Security or equivalent.
- Candidates without a technical degree should prove competency via other means necessary in the resume or cover letter
- Prefer experience with one or more of the following: security control assessments, risk assessments, information security project implementation or audits.
- Passionate about continuous improvement in business procedures
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Experience with cloud security
- Familiarity with Fintech industry and/or regulations
- One or more security certification
Why join us?
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Medical insurance coverage and benefits
- Competitive package
This position provides a large opportunity for professional growth as we scale our organization.
The individual who joins our team should expect to scale with our company and be ready to take on larger responsibilities over time. The position will report directly to the CTO.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.