We are currently looking for a Junior Compliance Officer to join our team. The successful candidate will provide support to the Compliance team and assist the Head of Compliance in the day-to-day compliance activities. As the company continues to scale, the Junior Compliance Officer can expect professional advancement and exposure in the exciting Crypto Borrowing and Lending Space.
The candidate should be proficient in problem-solving skills and brings along a friendly and professional demeanor. He/she is expected to work well independently as well as in a team setting.
- Reviewing KYC for onboarding & periodic review, ensuring compliance with MAS
- Assist with reviewing and disposition of Transaction monitoring alerts
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of processes and compliance frameworks
- Escalating issues identified in the KYC process and providing practical solutions to resolve the issue
- Handle client inquiries on documentation and application process, including client update of information, etc.
- Assist the team in any ad hoc work and projects as assigned
- Singaporean & PR only
- A Polytechnic Diploma or Bachelor Degree in any discipline
- 0-2 years of working experience
- A keen interest to learn and perform compliance matters
- Ability to handle sensitive information with professional discretion and confidentiality
- Motivated and innovative; able to handle issues and resolve challenges in collaboration with colleagues