Due to COVID-19 and the tightened travel/work visa restrictions, Hodlnaut is currently unable to extend offers to anyone who cannot work from Singapore due to lockdown visa/travel restrictions, or other restrictive measures until further notice. We will be prioritizing candidates who can start in this location by set date as expected.
Hodlnaut is the leading Crypto Borrowing and Lending Platform based in Singapore whose mission is to provide financial services to cryptocurrency users. The platform currently has over $600 Million USD of Digital Assets under Management (Bitcoin, Ethereum, DAI etc) and is growing at an average of 20% month on month.
Hodlnaut is a certified Fintech by the Singapore Fintech Association, an accreditation recognized by the MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore). Hodlnaut is also currently undergoing license application under the PS Act 2019 (by the MAS) and is looking to become the first regulated entity in Singapore within the Crypto Borrowing and Lending Space.
As Hodlnaut scales, it is looking for a Software Engineer to join the team.
Here are some technologies that we use: React, Redux, Material-UI, Node.JS, Express, Rest API, Websockets, Redis, Gitlab, AWS, Docker, Nginx and more.
· Experience/Education to demonstrate a track record in building web platforms
· Knowledge and experience with micro service architecture backed and SPA frontend
· Consider performance, usability and security while coding
· Ability to learn new technologies/skills independently through online resources
· Redis, Kafka, PostgresQL, Elasticache, DynamoDB
· Cloud Computing (AWS, Azure)
· Devops (Ansible, Gitlab, Docker, Kubernetes, Terraform)
· Monitoring (Netdata, Prometheus, Grafana)
· Ability to build data analytics tools for marketing team
· Passion for cryptocurrencies/finance is a plus
This position provides a large opportunity for professional growth as we scale our organization. The individual who joins our team should expect to scale with our company and be ready to take on larger responsibilities over time. The position will report directly to the CTO
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.