- Develop project plans that satisfy the engineering team
- Define project responsibilities across stakeholders
- Break down large projects into intermediate goals and milestones that deliver value incrementally.
- Be responsible for projects from start to finish. Proactively monitor project progress, and address any questions or challenges regarding projects.
- Assign and oversee the daily tasks of the team while ensuring everyone is actively working toward established goals and milestones
- Bachelor’s degree or above, educational background or work experience related to tech and/or finance.
- Analytical and structured thinking with ability to break problems down into milestones and deliverables
- Willingness to take end to end ownership and being accountable for the success of the project
- Experience working in a high-level collaborative environment and promoting a teamwork mentality
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, organization and prioritisation skills
- Experience and/or knowledge in crypto would be strongly preferred
- Work experience in a startup environment would be strongly preferred
- Scrum master certification
- Proficiency with one programming language
Why join us?
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Medical insurance coverage and benefits
- Competitive package
This position provides a large opportunity for professional growth as we scale our organization.
The individual who joins our team should expect to scale with our company and be ready to take on larger responsibilities over time. The position will report directly to the CTO.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.