We are looking for a UI/UX Designer (web & mobile) who will help translate ideas and research findings into tangible product features, including taking projects from initial scoping requirements through actual design, development and testing. The UI/UX Designer will translate high-level requirements into beautiful, intuitive, and functional user interfaces, interaction flows and artifacts.
- Candidates that possess a good balance of UX and UI design skills and cover both roles, with good oversight of product will be highly regarded
- Propose and create intuitive, high-quality UI wireframes, sitemaps, user flows and visual prototypes, for the prioritized product backlog, which are feasible to implement
- Analyze user feedback and user flows, and propose designs to enhance the user experience
- Define and create/revamp UI assets
- Work closely with the product manager in prioritizing the backlog required
- Development of new feature suggestions and implementations with developers
- Articulate goals and concepts succinctly and effectively to the broader product team and other internal stakeholders
- Any other adhoc duties
- Min. Bachelor Degree
- At least 1 year in designing web and mobile products
- Strong communication skills
- A self-starter, ability to work independently as a sole designer
- Experience working in fast-growing startups is a plus.
- Keen aesthetic sensibilities, meticulously obsessing over the small details, delivering pixel-perfect layouts, guiding the front-end dev team toward accurate visual implementation.
- Experience in working collaboratively with product management, engineering, and business teams
- Experience in leading product direction and strategic thinking with the ability to develop product goals, identify opportunities, and make decisions based on the impact to users and the company
- Experience in using research and data to drive decision making
- Strong history collaborating with web developers, preferably with knowledge and comfort working in HTML/ CSS
- Expert experience using various design tools including Figma (or similar).
- Natural inclination to create delightful customer experiences with a deep understanding of customer psychology in ecommerce
- Experience and/or knowledge in crypto would be strongly preferred
- Work experience in a startup environment would be strongly preferred
Why join us?
- Friendly and fun start-up work culture
- Medical insurance coverage and benefits
- Competitive package
This position provides a large opportunity for professional growth as we scale our organization.
The individual who joins our team should expect to scale with our company and be ready to take on larger responsibilities over time. The position will report directly to the CTO.
We thank all applicants for their interest but will only contact candidates selected to advance in the hiring process.