Hodlnaut is the leading Crypto Borrowing and Lending Platform based in Singapore whose mission is to provide financial services to cryptocurrency users. The platform currently has over $500 Million USD of Digital Assets under Management and is growing at an average of 20% month on month.
Hodlnaut is a certified Fintech by the Singapore Fintech Association, an accreditation recognized by the MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore). Hodlnaut is also currently undergoing license application under the PS Act 2019 (by the MAS) and is looking to become the first regulated entity in Singapore within the Crypto Borrowing and Lending Space.
- This role will work closely with the Data Analyst and reports to the Head of Finance and Operations
- Create and maintain optimal data pipeline solutions to support the various insights generation and analysis, based on the different operational requirements.
- Develop and maintain data warehouses for analytical use.
- Continuously improve the quality and services of the data warehouse based on the requirements of accuracy, timeliness and stability.
- Liaise closely with various teams to understand the data needs and expectations.
- Support data-driven decision-making by identifying, structuring, and executing product and performance analysis.
- Recognize and adopt best practices in reporting and analysis: data integrity, test design, analysis, validation, and documentation.
- Providing technical recommendations on your projects and incorporating best practice.
- Data Preparation and data delivery responsibilities.
- Any other ad hoc assigned tasks
- Experience in managing and using data warehouse solutions. (Azure, AWS)
- Hands-on experience in Programming Languages such as Python, R or any other programming languages
- Experience in a dynamic and fast-paced operational environment
- Degree in STEM with good knowledge in Data engineering, Data Analytics or Statistics.
- Strong foundation in data manipulation (SQL, Python)
- Good communication skills to be able to explain complex concepts and extract requirements from stakeholders
- Attention to details