What you’ll do
As a Marketing Data Analyst, you will conduct research and identify ways to build our brand and acquire new clients.
Marketing Analyst responsibilities include tracking advertising costs, researching consumer behaviour and exploring market trends and opportunities. To be successful in this role, you should have experience with marketing campaigns and be comfortable with processing and analyzing marketing data.
Ultimately, you will help us ensure we spend our marketing budget efficiently and target our audience through successful campaigns.
- Analyze sales funnels and customer intent
- Measure ROI of online and offline advertising campaigns
- Report on marketing KPIs like leads, conversion rates, the website traffic and social media engagement
- Track email campaign metrics (delivery, open, click-through rates)
- Monitor budget distribution and performance of paid ad campaigns
- Conduct competitive research and analyze benchmarking data
- Recommend website and campaign optimizations
- Research and implement marketing tools to support our promotional projects (automation software, social media scheduling etc)
- Work closely with sales and marketing teams to identify opportunities for new client
- Any other ad-hoc duties assigned
- Work experience as a Marketing Analyst or similar role, preferably in the fintech or crypto space (motivated fresh grad is welcomed)
- Expertise in Google Analytics
- Good to have an understanding of SEM campaign strategies and SEO practices
- Experience with PPC campaigns
- Good knowledge of MS Excel
- Analytical abilities
- BSc in Business, Marketing, Communications or relevant field