Go Lunatic with Hodlnaut! Earn Upsized Rewards with Hodlnaut's Newest Campaign
Hodlnaut has revealed an all-new campaign to allow users to earn upsized bonuses when they refer their friends to the platform.
We will be using these terms hereafter:
- Parent: the referrer, the user that refers other users
- Child/Children: the referee, the user that the parent has referred
Between 5 May 2022 at 6:00 pm (GMT+8) and 26 June 2022 at 11:59 pm (GMT+8), users who have yet to make their first deposit with Hodlnaut are eligible to earn 20 USDC when they deposit US$500 worth of crypto assets and fulfil the outlined requirements. However, users must have signed up via a friend’s referral link to be able to receive the 20 USDC bonus.
Additionally, existing users (ie: parents) can also earn an added 20 USDC for the first three active* children who make an eligible deposit and satisfy the requirements.
Here are the tiers:
The qualifying deposit must be made in a single transaction to be eligible for the campaign. As an example, multiple deposits of US$1,500 worth of crypto assets will not entitle you to the 20 USDC and 30 USDC bonuses. The US$1,500 deposit must be made in a single transaction.
You will also notice from the tiers that the 20 USDC bonus amount can be stacked with the current User Referral Program, as seen in Tier 3. However, as mentioned, all deposits must be made in a single transaction. Hence, to qualify for the bonus of $50 worth of stablecoins, you will need to deposit US$1,500 in a single transaction.
Requirements for the referee/child and referrer/parent to be qualified for the bonuses:
- The child must sign up for a Hodlnaut account via the parent’s unique referral link.
- The child will need to submit and pass the KYC verification process and ensure it is approved.
- The child will need to deposit their crypto assets in a single transaction as their first deposit or within 1 week of a test deposit.
- If test deposits are made, ensure that the deposited amount is below US$500. Otherwise, both the parent and child will immediately be eligible for the reward of 20 USDC only. The qualifying deposit should then be made within 1 week of the test deposit.
- If a parent has referred a child who has signed up but not deposited previously, the child can deposit within the campaign period. Both child and parent will qualify for the bonuses once all requirements are met.
- The child will be required to hold his funds based on the minimum amount required of the respective tiers for 31 consecutive days for both the child and parent to receive the respective bonus payout. This means that withdrawals can be made so long as the account balance for 31 consecutive days does not fall below the minimum amount required per tier.
Things to take note:
- Children that have made their first deposit before 5 May 2022, 6:00 pm (GMT +8) will not receive the 20 USDC bonus but will be eligible for the bonus payout from the User Referral Program when all criteria for the User Referral Program are met.
- Children who have signed up and passed the KYC verification process before 5 May 2022, 6:00 pm (GMT +8) can choose to make their first deposit within the campaign period for both the child and parent to receive the bonus rewards.
- All steps must be completed by 26 June 2022, 11:59 pm (GMT +8) for parents and children to be eligible for the bonus.
- Do note that KYC verification takes 3-5 working days to process. All children are advised to complete the KYC procedure at least 1 to 2 weeks before the campaign ends on 26 June 2022, 11:59 pm (GMT+8) for both child and parent to receive the bonus rewards.
- The maximum number of children for each parent is capped at 3 children. If a parent refers a fourth child, the parent will not receive any additional rewards. However, the fourth - and subsequent - children will still be able to receive the extra rewards so long as the requirements are met.
- The campaign is subject to Hodlnaut's T&Cs.
Example of how the Campaign Works
Bob is an existing Hodlnaut user. He participates in the campaign by sharing his unique referral link with his friend Sally so she is able to sign up for a Hodlnaut account. Sally signs up with Bob’s referral link and completes the KYC verification process. Since Sally is a new user, she decides to deposit US$200 worth of crypto into her account as a test deposit on Monday.
After performing a test deposit on Monday, she then proceeds to deposit US$1,500 worth of crypto assets in a single transaction. She then holds her funds in her account for 31 consecutive days.
As such, this allows her to receive both the 30 and 20 USDC bonuses after completing the 31-day hodl period. Since Bob referred her to Hodlnaut, he will also receive both 30 USDC as per the User Referral Program and 20 USDC too.
And that’s it! If you have any further questions, do feel free to drop us an email at email@example.com if you have any questions, and we will respond as quickly as we can. Have fun!