Hodlnaut Announces the Launch of a Revamped User Referral Program
Hodlnaut announced that it has revamped its User Referral Program to allow hodlers to earn rewards when they refer their friends to the platform.
Singapore, March 7, 2022 – Singapore-based crypto interest-earning platform Hodlnaut has just launched a revamped User Referral Program. An announcement was previously made to Hodlnaut users on 22 February 2022 (GMT+8) on the revamped program that was slated to launch on 7 March 2022 at 6pm (GMT+8). The new program will replace the previous User Referral Program where referrers were able to earn 10% commission on their referees' interest earned while new referees received a US$20 sign-up bonus with a qualifying deposit.
“The revamped program has been launched after thorough considerations that could determine the state of operation and longevity of Hodlnaut as a company. As such, we decided to revamp our referral program which is still aimed at rewarding our users with every referral,” said Juntao Zhu, CEO and Co-founder of Hodlnaut.
These terms will be used hereafter:
- Parent: the referrer — the user that refers other users
- Child: the referee — the user that the parent has referred
Unlike the previous program, the revamped User Referral Program will allow both parent and child to earn a one-time 30 USDC bonus. Here’s a brief rundown on how the program works:
- The child must use the parent’s referral code when signing up.
- The child must successfully deposit any supported assets worth USD1,000 in a single transaction as their first deposit or within 1 week from their first deposit.
- The child must maintain an account balance of USD1,000 for 31 consecutive days.
- Once the requirements are met, the 30 USDC bonus will be paid out to both the parent and child after 31 days at 4 pm (GMT+8).
Hodlnaut is a Singapore-based crypto lending platform that allows users to earn interest of up to 7.25% on six supported crypto assets. Founded by Juntao Zhu and Simon Lee in April 2019, Hodlnaut has grown tremendously over the years.
Hodlnaut is currently undergoing its license application under the Payment Services Act 2019 by the MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore). It aims to become the first regulated entity in Singapore within the cryptocurrency lending and borrowing space. The company is also a certified Fintech by the Singapore Fintech Association, an accreditation recognized by the MAS.
For more information please visit www.hodlnaut.com.
Articles we thought you might enjoy: